Full professor MED/25 (Psychiatry), Padova University School of Medicine.
She is also Chief of Psychiatric Clinic at the Hospital of Padova; Chief of the Eating Disorders Unit at the Hospital of Padova; Director of Psychiatry Residency Program.
Major Research Interests
– Psychopathology, epidemiology and therapy of eating disorders
– Genetic and neurodevelopmental risk factors for the development of eating disorders. The Eating Disorders Padova Research Group in collaboration with Professor Maurizio Clementi (Clinical Genetics Unit) host a DNA biobank (BIOVEDA)
– Neurocognition in eating disorders and in other types of psychiatric disorders. Functional connectivity correlates of executive functioning in psychiatric disorders.
– Structural and functional neuroimaging in eating disorders, psychiatric disorders, and rare genetic diseases
– Neuroconnectomics of psychiatric disorders.
– Non-invasive repetitive stimulation as a treatment in psychiatric disorders