December 6th, 2017: “Measuring and manipulating the brain’s intrinsic dynamics”
A talk by Dr. Christopher M. Lewis, Laboratory of Neural Circuit Dynamics in the Brain Research Institute of the University of Zürich.
November 23rd, 2017: “Cosa possiamo imparare da neuroimmagini e elettrofisiologia sul disturbo dell’attenzione e iperattività (ADHD)?”
A talk by Mario Liotti, docente presso il Dipartimento di Psicologia dello sviluppo e della socializzazione dell’Università degli Studi di Padova.
A talk by Matteo Carandini, GlaxoSmithKline/Fight for sight Professor of Visual Neuroscience, University College of London.
When: October 26th, 2017
A talk by Marie T. Banich, Professor of Psychology at the University of Colorado Boulder.
When: October 3rd, 2017
by Nicholas Metcalf, B.S. Bionformaticist and Data Analyst at Washington University in St. Louis
The course will be held on the following dates:
September 18, 19, 20, 25 and 26th, 2017.
The following concepts and steps in the analysis will be discussed:
- Introduction to fMRI data formats, volume & surface visualization, and anatomy registration
- fMRI registration, distortion correction, and resampling in volume and to surfaces
- fMRI noise removal, temporal filtering and masking
- Overview of the quality control techniques
- How to perform simple statistical analysis