Filippo Romanato is Associate Professor at the Department of Physics “Galileo Galieli” of the University of Padua, where he leads of the local Nanodevices group. http://groups.dfa.unipd.it/nanodevices/index.html
• 2008 – 2019. Director of Laboratory for Nanofabrication of Nanodevices (LaNN). http://www.lann.it/
• 2014- 2019. Group leader of the biomedical characterization group at the Institute of Pediatric Research – Fondazione Città della Speranza (Padova)
• 2014 -2019. Scientific advisor for SM-Optics (Milan), multinational photonic system industry https://www.sm-optics.com/
• 1998 Senior researcher and associate member of IOM-CNR, and member of scientific committee of the Facility of Nanofabrication at TASC. https://www.iom.cnr.it/lilit-beamline
• 1989 He graduated top score in Physics from the University of Padua in 1989,
• 1994 PhD in Physics in 1994 at Dep.